Units in Display: 24
Units in Case: 288
Corrector Crème is a color correcting cream with rich color and coverage to erase blemishes and neutralize discoloration. This works with a variety of skin tone colors to correct problem spots.
How to Use:
1) Apply corrector creme to problem spots to neutralize and reduce appearance of imperfections.
2) Blend evenly and smoothly.
3) Apply foundation as usual.
Color correction targets problem areas:
- Pink: Brightens skin; conceals gray spots under eye area
- Blue: Reduces appearance of imperfections; Neutralizes orange spots and age spots
- Purple: Brightens skin; Neutralizes yellow colored imperfections
- Green: Neutralizes red tones on the skin, covers blemishes